Project Architect Job in Kensington, London
A high end residential architecture and interiors studio based in Kensington, West London now has the opportunity for a Project Architect with experience in delivering and managing projects to join their team to lead projects in areas such as Chelsea and Mayfair!
The practice is a reputable interior design and architecture studio, delivering some of the most exquisite luxury residential projects in the most affluent parts of London and worldwide. Their talented team are expert in producing innovative, bespoke solutions for the most exclusive clientele.
They are now seeking a Project Architect with experience in running and delivering projects in some of London's most prime locations, which include Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Belgravia, and Chelsea.
Role & Responsibilities
- Run and deliver high-end residential projects from concept to handover in London's most prime locations
- Responsibility for leading, managing, and mentoring teams on projects through all stages
- Support the Project Manager in tendering and the management of main contractors.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have experience across all RIBA stages and must have ran/delivered projects in locations such as Chelsea, Mayfair, Knightsbridge, or Belgravia
- Comfortable coordinating consultants and managing clients
- AutoCAD is essential
- Minimum of two projects completed in London through all RIBA stages
- Minimum of 2 years' UK experience
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Strong knowledge of contract administration
- Experience in detailed bespoke joinery and interior design.
What you get back
- Salary of £38,000 - £48,000
- Flexible working hours to suit your travel, childcare, or lifestyle needs
- 1 day working from home per week
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Pension contribution of up to 4%
- Gym membership
- Mental wellbeing support
- Christmas closure
- Regular social events
- 21 days holiday.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Kensington, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12338)