5 days left
- Full Time
Architectural Technician Job in Chelsea, London
Architectural Technician job available in Chelsea, London! An opportunity for an Architectural Technician with high-end residential experience to join a developer to work on small to large projects throughout London!
Our client is a luxury residential design and development practice that has been established for over 10 years and has completed a wide range of high-end residential houses, and houseboats. Having secured new projects, they are now looking to expand their team and this role will see you working directly with a key client of theirs on a long-term residential refurbishment project near Holland Park, together with a range of other contemporary projects at various stages of the design process.
Due to continued success and repeat clientele, they now require an Architectural Technician to join their small team on a full-time, permanent basis in their Chelsea-based studio.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce high-quality technical drawings
- Prepare detailed joinery packages for construction
- Prepare architectural drawing plans, elevations, sections, and details
- Produce detailed hand drawings
- To work on bespoke, high-end projects in super-prime London locations
- Predominantly working through the technical stages of projects (RIBA stages 4 and 5), however, you will have some involvement across all RIBA stages on various projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in the high-end residential sector
- Ability to conceive construction details from first principles
- On-site experience and an ability to take accurate measurements and surveys on site
- Ability to coordinate external consultants' information
- Qualified and trained as an Architectural Technician, Technologist, or Architect
- Must have some experience and knowledge of high-end interiors
- Hand sketching skills for clients
- An appreciation of classical architecture and art through to current design themes and trends
- Strong AutoCAD skills are essential for this position.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £50,000 DOE
- 20 days holiday + Christmas closure
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in - Chelsea, London Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12612)
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly