Head of Architecture
3 days left
- Full Time
Head of Architecture Job in Chiswick, London
Head of Architecture job now available in Chiswick, London! This design and build practice are looking for an Experienced Architect to lead and manage high-end residential projects from inception through to completion!
Established over 10 years ago, this design and build practice offer a range of specialist skills across the full spectrum of architecture, interiors, and construction, resulting in an outstanding portfolio of high-end projects throughout London. They create exceptional living spaces, designed, constructed, and planned to maximise contemporary living requirements.
Currently a team of 20, they are looking to expand their team and add a permanent Head of Architecture to the team to lead and manage projects from inception through to completion on site.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading and managing high-end residential projects from inception through to completion
- Site visits and client meetings
- Managing a small team of Architects and Designers on projects throughout the whole process.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience leading high-end residential projects in the UK
- Able to manage projects and small teams across all RIBA stages
- Must have experience working on single dwelling homes in London locations
- Interior design knowledge is desirable
- Excellent AutoCAD skills are essential for this position.
What you get back
- Up to £60,000 DOE
- Generous bonuses
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 day added per year up to 26 days
- Good work-life balance
- Optional work from home, 1 day per week
- Flexible working hours
- Social events.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Head of Architecture Job in Chiswick, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12696)
Apply for Head of Architecture
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly