Architect Job in Manchester
Architect job for a successful architectural practice based in Manchester. The ideal candidate would have experience in Revit and commercial projects but full training will be provided.
Our client is an award-winning architecture and design firm with a team of almost 100 creatives working across a range of sectors including, residential, commercial, retail, industrial, and workplace. This position will see you join a design team of five, working on the roll-out of commercial projects for one of the company's largest and most well-known clients.
Due to continued success they are now seeking an Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of design and technical drawing packages drawings to a high standard
- Taking a role in the running of stages or overall projects
- Project will mainly focus on commercial and retail initially but may include residential and leisure
- Using Revit on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified
- Experience with UK building regulations would be essential
- Possess 3 years post qualification experience working on UK projects
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD and Revit would be highly beneficial
- Experience with commercial and or retail projects is beneficial.
What you get back
- Salary of up to £30.000 - £45,000
- 23 days annual leave + Bank Holiday, increasing with length of service
- Newly refurbished office environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing professional development programs and clear routes of progression
- Variety of social events across the year.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Manchester - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:12690)