Senior Architect/Project Architect - East Midlands
We are seeking to add another Senior Architect as a key member of our design studio to aid continued strategic growth and development. The role could be tailored to suit a Project Architect seeking to develop into a Senior role.
Our portfolio is diverse, including new-build and refurbishment projects across multiple industry sectors including Residential, Hospitality & Leisure, Health & Education, Heritage, Industrial and others.
You will be responsible for delivery of multiple projects with support from the wider team whilst providing training and support to junior members of the team as part of your role.
You will be given opportunity to present new ideas to aid practice development and will be empowered to bring your own creativity and style into your work.
You will ideally demonstrate most/all of the following:
- ARB Registered
- Capability to lead projects from inception to completion
- Strong concept design talent
- Thorough knowledge of UK Building Regulations and other relevant standards
- A team-player with strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Able to provide some support to junior members of the practice
- BIM project experience
- Revit experience plus proficiency in all other normal software packages
- UK Driving License
Our practice provides a friendly, inclusive environment with flexible working arrangements and fully supports individual career development and goals.
Salary will be agreed based on your experience and attributes.
In order to express your interest, please write in the first instance to email@example.com with a copy of your CV and portfolio or call us on 0133 254 1691 to discuss the role in more detail.
Apply for Senior Architect/Project Architect - East Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly