Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Architect Technician/ Technologist (Revit)
Location: Yorkshire, Derbyshire & East of England locations
Salary: Competitive based on experience
**I'm also looking to speak with Experienced Architectural Assistants and Architects for the same client**
About the company and role:
My client is a successful and award-winning architectural practice who have 3 studio locations across the UK, and I'm pleased to be supporting them in a new and exciting recruitment drive. The practice is well established and are renowned for their project experience across multiple sectors.
Some of their projects include Education, Industrial, Commercial, Residential, Health and Workplace schemes and they not only provide services to the Architectural industry, but also to Interior and Master Planning professionals too.
To succeed in this role, it would be essential to have a good level of Revit or previous BIM exposure.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Architectural Technician/ Technologist:
- Be qualified at minimum to HND/ HNC level within a construction-based subject.
- Have UK based experience working as an Architectural Technician/ Technologist.
- You must have good working knowledge of Revit.
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications.
- The ideal candidate will have job running experience both within the office and out on site.
- Partake in the running of projects.
- Liaise with clients and the design teams.
- Play a key role in the development of design proposals and involvement in project development across all work stages.
- Support and mentor the more junior members of the team.
To apply, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, you can call KAZ on 07802606856/ 01792365100. I hope to hear from you soon.