- Full Time
Salary: Competitive based on experience
**I'm also keen to speak with Experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistants and Technicians/ Technologists for the same client**
About the company and role:
I'm looking to speak with enthusiastic and experienced architectural professionals to join one of my long-standing clients based in central London. My client in award-winning and RIBA chartered are known for their design excellence across a variety of sectors. Some of their recent work includes Education, Retail, Leisure, Residential, Sports and Conservation projects.
The ideal candidate will have several years UK based experience with an excellent work ethic. You should boast strong design and conceptual skills and also demonstrate proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
On offer is an attractive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- Several years UK based experience post Part 3.
- Retail sector experience would be highly advantageous.
- Previous exposure or involvement in the running of large projects.
- Good knowledge of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Excellent design and technical skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- ARB registered or in the process of becoming chartered if newly qualified.
- Previous exposure working alongside clients and contractors.
- Experience producing tender and construction packages.
- Ideally have delivered projects from inception through to completion.
- Good working knowledge of BIM Level 2 methodologies.
To apply, please send your updated CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, give KAZ a call on 07802606856/ 01792365100- I look forward to hearing from you soon!