- Full Time
Salary Expectations: £35,000 - £45,000
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Architect has come up to join an in-house architectural team assisting my client's housebuilding division.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proficiency in AutoCAD, whilst having previous exposure to the Residential sector.
On offer is a competitive salary, car allowance and other appealing benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities for this Architect role:
- To manage design to planning.
- To prepare planning application documents.
- To visit sites to attend meetings, carry out inspections and surveys when required.
- To complete work to defined business processes, standards, and time frames.
- To work independently to complete some tasks using own judgement.
Essential skills needed for this Architect role:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- ARB Registered with 2 years working as an Architect
- At least 2 -3 years Residential experience
- Strong design and technical skills apparent in your submitting portfolio
- The ability to work to a high standard both individually and part of a team
- A good understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100