- Full Time
Architectural Design Manager
Salary Expectations: £30,000 - £40,000
An exciting opportunity for an Architectural Designer has come up to join an in-house architectural team assisting my client's housebuilding division.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proficiency in AutoCAD, whilst having previous exposure to the Residential sector.
On offer is a competitive salary, car allowance and other appealing benefits.
Responsibilities for this Architectural Design role:
- Independently preparing and presenting initial feasibility studies on potential site acquisitions.
- Partner with the land and planning teams to support the planning application process for our sites, in preparing applications, design and access statements and produce presentation work to enhance the application documents.
- Prepare and issue design review drawings and presenting the proposals to the regional teams.
- Ensure that the final designs are managed in regard to new regulations and customer needs
Skills and experience needed for this Architectural Design role:
- Previous experience in residential development.
- Extensive experience of AutoCAD.
- Experience of programmes such as Photoshop and Sketch Up (3D Design Programme).
- Experience in production of planning applications.
- Confidence to work unsupervised.
- Knowledge of design and construction documents such as Building Regulations and National Design Standards.
- Great communication skills.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100