Salary Expectations: £32,000 - £36,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a RIBA Chartered Practice based in Oxford. My client is looking for an Architectural Technician who can independently run small projects across the Residential sector.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills - be highly motivated and organised and have an open and flexible attitude towards new ways of working. My client is also looking for someone with a current working knowledge of sustainable and low carbon building technologies.
On offer is a competitive salary, an opportunity to run your own projects and other appealing benefits.
- Preparation and submission of Planning drawing and documentation.
- Preparation and development of Planning schemes to detailed construction drawings.
- Production of technical specifications, tender, and working drawing packages.
- High quality of delivery when producing or updating drawings.
- Attend and help with site appraisals, surveys, client meetings and site inspections.
- Carry out Principal Designers Duties - Liaising with contractors and other construction professionals.
- 2 years UK based, post qualification, office experience.
- CIAT registered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulations.
- Able to use AutoCAD to a high standard.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100