Project leader and Architectural Assistants
MEPK Architects is a long established, award winning practice. Housing is our core activity and recent projects range from high density urban developments to innovative low carbon projects and specialist housing schemes.
MEPK are seeking the following:
• A dedicated and experienced Architect and/ or Architectural Technician/Technologist.
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic Architectural Assistants
Ideal candidates will have:
• Excellent design and communication skills.
• A high level of technical expertise.
• Experience of working on multi-residential projects for affordable housing providers or private developers.
• Proficiency in BIM/ Revit and Sketchup.
Excellent growth opportunities at all levels for the right individuals. Our compact size & structure ensures our staff are involved in all stages of work and have a great opportunity to develop their skills & knowledge.
We are an equal opportunities employer.