Salary: Dependent on experience
About the company and role:
A fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Senior Architect has now become available with a planning-led and award winning practice. My client works on large scale projects across the UK, in both residential and commercial sectors.
The successful candidate will need to be design focused with a minimum of five years post Part 3 UK experience working on residential projects. This position involves working with cross practice specialists, taking projects from inception to completion.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package that promotes a healthy work life balance.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Senior Architect:
- ARB Registered
- Excellent design skills and able to work on high - end residential projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (ideally ArchiCAD)
- Knowledge of current UK construction methods, building regulations and planning policies
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion
- Experience with new builds and using 3D drawing software
- Comfortable working on all RIBA stages to produce high quality work and manage time effectively
- Proactive and ambitious approach to role
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Clean driving licence
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100