Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per year (Dependant on experience)
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a talented Architectural Technician to join an independent practice based in Derby. Due to significant growth, the practice predominately has several exciting projects on offer across the Residential, Commercial and Health sectors.
The successful candidate will boast design flare and strong technical abilities and hold a wide range of experience across both concept and technical design. My client is also looking for someone who demonstrates a proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit so experience in these software's is essential.
Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To produce design proposals and planning applications through the technical specifications, tender packages, and detailed construction drawings, particularly through RIBA work stages 3-5
- To ensure that written and drawn information is delivered to a high standard
- Carry out designer CDM responsibilities
- To act as a role model to junior staff and support and mentor other colleagues to grow and learn within the practice
- To attend site visits, client meetings and site inspections
- To become more of a lead role to help existing staff with Revit capabilities, working close with the Senior Architect
Essential skills needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- To be proficient with Revit
- Be highly motivated, organised with excellent communication skills
- To demonstrate a strong construction knowledge
- Previous exposure to the Residential or Commercial sectors
- Ideally 10+ years industry experience
On offer is a competitive salary, career progression and other appealing company benefits. Expect to be challenged but rewarded in equal measure. Go home happy again!
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100