Salary: Competitive based on experience
An exciting opportunity for a talented Architectural Technician has now become available with an award-winning architectural practice. My client specialises in high-end private residential projects.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proficiency using ArchiCAD and have at least two years UK work experience. They will get the opportunity to work on a variety of projects across all RIBA stages.
This job offers a competitive salary and benefits to help support career progression. The company promotes a healthy work-life balance with regular social events.
Skills and responsibilities for this Technical Architect:
- Evaluate the health and safety of design
- Assess and prepare specifications for construction
- Strong understanding of current UK building regulations
- Adopt a proactive approach to problem solving
- In depth understanding of building technology
- Experience and understanding of BIM concepts, workflows and collaboration.
Essentials needed for this Technical Architect:
- Proficient in ArchiCAD skills (or strong Revit and willing to migrate)
- Strong technical knowledge, ability to resolve complex and bespoke details
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Substantial experience with JCT contract administration for end user clients
- Good understanding and basic applied knowledge of sustainable design
- Ability to manage the tender process
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100