Part 2 Architectural Assistants
Part 2 Architectural Assistants, St Albans + Glasgow
Holmes Miller is recruiting for talented Part 2 Architectural Assistants, who have a passion for sustainable, community architecture, in the education, leisure, civic, health and residential sectors. With vacancies available within the St Albans + Glasgow studios, we are welcoming cv’s and portfolios (sub 10mB) via email, to the below addresses:
St Albans applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glasgow applications: email@example.com
We have a number of exciting commissions, ranging from town centre regeneration and residential developments, through to innovative carbon neutral schools and public buildings. Our studios provide a relaxed, friendly, and collaborative working environment, which is supplemented by a Flexible Work policy to support a hybrid arrangement of office based and remote working.
We offer a competitive package of salary and benefits, commensurate with experience.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Be proficient in the use of REVIT, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and Sketch-Up.
- Have good working knowledge of current UK Planning Guidelines, Building Regulations and Technical Standards
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be capable of producing high quality designs, detailed construction drawings and specifications.
- Have strong organisational skills - able to work well under pressure and manage workload efficiently to meet deadlines
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
Holmes Miller is an equal opportunities employer, recruiting in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
The successful candidate must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work without restriction in the UK.