Architect/ Project Architect
Following several recent large-scale project awards, Morrison Design is looking for an experienced, qualified Architect. This person would be working as a project architect on a major London hotel with our team of creative and passionate people.
Many of our projects go through the full RIBA work stages from brief to completion on a traditional basis with Morrison Design often providing the project management and contract administration as well as architectural design. Therefore, we are looking for a driven individual who is both creative and organised. Capable of working through all works stages and liaising with design consultants.
Primarily office based in our new studio in Darley Abbey Mills, Derby with travel to London weekly. We are happy to offer flexible working to all of our team. UK wide travel required.
- Working in conjunction with a director
- Feasibility and concept design
- Preparing planning applications, tender documentation and construction drawings
- Meeting attendance and on-site inspections
- Completion documentation and contract administration
- Working as part of a team as well as individually
- ARB and RIBA registered
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience in the hotel sector would be an advantage
- Good Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Knowledge of BIM protocols
- Full driving license is advantageous
Salary & Benefits
- This is a full-time position
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Flexible working
- Friday breakfast and free fruit
- Regular social events
- Company pension
- Company phone
Morrison Design is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.