Project Architect / Interior Architect
- 3s Architects Interiors Commercial
- Richmond upon Thames, London (Greater)
- Commensurate on experience
- Closing date
- 13 Jun 2022
- Job (Function)
- Project Architect, Interior Architecture and Design
- Contract Type
- Full Time
3s Architects is a small, design-led award-winning architectural practice based in Richmond, south-west London. We specialise in high quality contemporary residential projects including private house refurbishments and extensions, new build houses and mixed-use developments.
With hundreds of completed projects in and around London, the UK and a growing portfolio of overseas projects, we pride ourselves in designing to a high standard at all stages, from concept to detail and completion. Our approach and work seek innovative contemporary solutions, is authentic and often surprising.
Project architect / interior designer
We are looking for a talented and passionate interior architect to join our team in designing projects from inception through to completion, with a particular focus on the development of our project interiors.
Education and experience
You must be an ARB RIBA registered architect or member of BIID with post part III UK experience with a portfolio of high-quality designs and interiors for private residential and mixed-use projects.
- a good understanding of FF&E selection, scheduling and procurement (materials, finishes, detailing and scheduling); proven experience of bespoke joinery design and construction; excellent sketch and presentation skills; self-motivated and autonomous but also an integral team player; excellent communication and client facing skills; good knowledge of UK planning and building regulations; experienced Vectorworks CAD skills; strong visualisation skills including ability to prepare 3d CAD Sketchup models and visualisations; experience in preparing written documents and design and access statements
- Vectorworks CAD; 3d Sketchup; Render software; InDesign; Photoshop; Word, Excel and other Microsoft programmes;
- preparation of concept sketch designs, mood boards and presentations, lighting layouts, and developing 1:50 and 1:20 CAD detailed designs; managing the selection, budgeting, preparation of schedules and procurement of FF&E products; assisting the team to prepare sketch designs, CAD scheme proposals and planning applications; growing and maintaining new and existing supplier relationships; specifying products and materials and coordinating within designs; liaising with consultants to coordinate designs; working with 3d visualisers; communicating with private clients to develop the brief and inform interior proposals and sign-offs; mentoring junior architects and designers;
Please include your CV, example portfolio of both design and technical work, and cover letter including salary expectations via the ‘apply’ link below:
We regret that due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert