Robson Warren Architects is a busy practice in Putney with an expanding portfolio of commercial and residential projects in the London area. We specialise in adapting existing buildings and offer involvement in a wide range of projects which we carry through design and planning to tendering and contract administration stages. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career at a well-established practice we are looking for an experienced Architect to join our team on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- RIBA Part 3 qualified
- Five years’ experience of working as an Architect in the UK
- Good 3D design skills
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD 3D CAD
- Ability to work proactively in a small team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages including client and consultant liaison, specification and contract administration
- Essential knowledge of British regulations, materials and construction technologies
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Please forward your CV, examples of recent work and details of availability!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert