MG Architects is seeking an architect or experienced post-Part 2 with proven job running and site experience to join its team in Wandsworth, London.
Our practice is looking for a talented designer with good communication skills and evidence of practical experience in delivering projects through RIBA work stages 1 to 7.
The candidate should be a confident all-rounder with good technical design abilities who is comfortable working independently as well as within a team.
The successful candidate should have the following skill sets:
- ArchiCAD 2D and 3D
- good graphical presentation skills and experience of the Adobe software suite
- good communication; in writing, drawing, on-screen and in-person
The ideal candidate should also have:
- minimum three years’ proven job running experience post-Part 2
- relevant work permits and must already be living in the UK at the time of application
- self-motivation, proactivity, initiative, and team-working experience
- understanding of UK design standards and building regulations in the UK
- a good understanding of Mandarin or Cantonese is not a must but would be useful.
We will only be replying to selected candidates and will not accept introductions by agencies.