Project Architect Job in Uckfield, East Sussex
Our client has a Project Architect job available in Uckfield, East Sussex. This role is suited to a Project Architect, Senior Architect, or Associate and the practice offers hybrid working opportunities and career development!
Our client has an enviable reputation within the residential, mixed-use, and education sectors and is respected for the design and delivery of their high-quality schemes. The practice also works in a BIM environment and uses Revit to the highest standard on all their projects. Services provided by this practice include BIM, visualisation, optimisation, CDM, land assembly & masterplanning, as well as working across RIBA stages 0 - 7.
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking to add a Project Architect, Senior Architect, or Associate to the team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on projects from inception through to completion
- Meeting with clients
- Attending site and speaking with consultants and contractors
- Using Revit and BIM to a high standard daily
- Leading and assisting junior members of the team on projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have experience working on all RIBA stages, with particular strength in RIBA stages 0 - 3
- Residential experience is essential, ideally on medium to large projects based in the UK
- Strong design and technical ability
- Strong Revit skills are essential
- ARB registered.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- 2 days working from home per week
- Annual holiday of 23 days a year increasing to 26 days after 2 years' service
- Flexible working environment and a good work life balance
- Career development
- Healthcare scheme
- Support and training.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Uckfield, East Sussex - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:12545)
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly