- Hunter Dunning
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- 11 May 2022
- 08 Jun 2022
- John Watson
- Job (Function)
- Architectural Technician
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This residential specialist architectural practice has a new Architectural Technician job based in its Newcastle office.
This award-winning multidisciplinary practice has been established for over 35 years. Based near the centre of Newcastle the team of around 20 people is made up of Architects, Planners and Urban Designers. Their office is an open design studio that encourages collaborative discussions of designs and projects.
They have a number of clients including a number of housing developers and retirement living specialists with projects across the whole of the UK. Due to an increase in workload, they are now seeking a recently qualified Revit skilled Architectural Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working the production of technical drawing packages
- Taking a lead role in the running of projects stages as required
- Work closely with projects runners
- Using Revit and AutoCAD daily basis
- Working directly with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Educated as an Architectural technician
- Understanding of the UK building regulations
- Experience of working residential based projects
- It would be highly advantages to have worked on developer led residential or care home projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience with Revit would be highly advantageous.
What you get back
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Career development
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Newcastle upon Tyne - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 12432)