This AJ100 practice now had a Senior Urban Designer job. The role will see you working masterplanning projects across a number of sectors.
This multidisciplinary company has 10 offices based in the UK and abroad with over 300 members of staff. They work on a diverse range of projects including residential, education, commercial, retail and health. The company has won multiple awards for its work but has also recently achieved excellence in all categories of the workplace wellbeing charter. Due to ongoing growth they now have a role for a Urban Designer Bristol office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working as part of the urban design and master planning team
- Managing and developing projects across all stages
- Production of design and detailed drawings
- Projects will include large-scale Mixed-use projects
- Working closely with other internal and external teams.
- Dealing directly with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Posses an Architectural degree
- Master's in urban design would be highly beneficial
- Possess a minimum of 4 year's professional experience
- Experience in working in Mixed use masterplanning projects
- Ability to take a lead role in the running of projects
- Good Cad skills ideally 2d and 3d Modelling in Revit
- Experience in using AutoCAD and SketchUp is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Additional sustainability skills or qualification are desirable but not essential.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working times
- Employee ownership scheme
- Pension contribution
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Assisted healthcare plans.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Urban Designer Job in Bristol - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:12623)
Apply for Urban designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly