Our client is an AJ100 practice who now has an Architect job-based in its Bristol office. This role will see you working with a forward-thinking practice that offers a range of benefit and flexible working arrangements
This multidisciplinary company has 10 offices based in the UK and abroad with over 300 members of staff. They work on a diverse range of projects including residential, education, commercial, retail and health. The company has won multiple awards for their work but have also recently achieved excellence in all categories of the workplace wellbeing charter. Due to ongoing growth, they now have a role for Architect.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Communicating with internal and external teams
- Presenting to clients
- Work on the production of reports, design and technical drawing packages
- Organising and collating of technical information
- Using Revit on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA part III Qualified with a minimum of 2 years post part III experience
- Able to work across all RIBA stages
- Good communication skills with colleagues and clients
- Experience with commercial or workplace would be beneficial
- Skills in Using Revit and AutoCAD would be highly advantages
- Knowledge of photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in working on technical stages including the production of technical detailing documents will be essential for the role.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working times
- Hybrid working
- Employee ownership scheme
- Pension contribution
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Assisted healthcare plans.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Bristol - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 12625)
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly