PiP Architecture is a highly respected design-led practice based in central Cambridge, specialising in a range of innovative and distinctive projects through Cambridgeshire & Norfolk.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and creative Senior Architect/Technologist to join our team, who is able to work on multiple projects across RIBA work stages at one time and take responsibility for running a project.
Role & Responsibilities
- Producing initial concept designs
- Excellent technical and construction knowledge
- Working across all project stages to the point of delivery
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work
- Liaising with clients, contractors and other work professionals
- Assist project architects in the running of their project
- Liaise with Lead Technical Coordinator in production of quality standards
- Lead team and project meetings
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD is essential
- Fully Chartered member of CIAT or RIBA
- Track record of working across all project stages from concept to completion.
- Experience in working on residential projects
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Strong design skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Initiative to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team
- Superb communication skills both verbally and written
- This position is available for immediate start.
Please submit your CV with relevant examples of your work to email@example.com.
Apply for Senior Architect/Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly