We are currently working with an award-winning practice who has a new Architect job working from the office just North of Basingstoke. The role offers flexible working hours, competitive salary and private healthcare.
The practice is situated in a small village to the north of Basingstoke. They practice of 16 people has a broad portfolio of projects including education, residential commercial and leisure.
They are now seeking a technically focused Architect to join the team
Role & Responsibilities
- Focus will be working on stage 4 onwards across a mix of education residential and commercial projects
- Production of design and technical drawing packages
- Taking a lead role in the running of projects
- Working directly with clients
- Visiting site as required
- Using AutoCAD daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience
- Knowledge of the UK regulations
- Good design and technical skills
- Confident in the use of AutoCAD
- Due to the office location, you would need your own transport.
What you get back
- £40,000 - £52,000
- Flexible working hours
- Private Healthcare.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in North Basingstoke - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 12615)
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly