As a result of GSSArchitecture's continued success, we are looking to recruit a suitably qualified Project Architect, to join a well-established, award-winning Practice, based at our Head Office in Kettering.
Location: Head Office, Kettering
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Hours: 38.75 hours per week, flexibility with start and finish times.
GSSArchitecture, one of the longest established architectural Practices in the country, is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, confident, well organised and committed Project Architect, with creative design flare, technical knowledge and detailing capability, to join our team and assist in the continued growth and profitably of the Practice of 10 Partners, 60+ staff, and five national offices. The team and practice have been accredited to an Investors in People (IIP) Gold standard, rated as the second-highest scoring architecture practice on the IIP international database. We pride ourselves on our commitment to Sustainability and Health and Wellbeing, both in design and creating a healthy environment within which to work.
Role & Responsibilities (this list is not exhaustive):
- Management of the day-to-day delivery of projects, working in collaboration with the team. You must therefore be able to demonstrate strong capabilities across RIBA stages 0-7.
- Production of planning and construction drawing packages - drawings, schedules and specifications.
- Liaising with clients, contractors, consultants, local planning authorities and building control.
- Coordinating work by external consultants and internally with the rest of the team.
- Working within project teams and independently, where required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Chartered Architect (ARB registered).
- 3-5 years' post qualification experience.
- Able to manage a team and work on projects from inception to completion (RIBA stages 0-7).
- Extensive experience in preparing planning and working drawing construction packages and good knowledge of UK building regulations, planning policy and quality standards.
- Proven design capability, creativity and problem-solving skills. Strong communication and project management skills.
- The majority of our projects are delivered in REVIT therefore knowledge and experience of BIM would be advantageous.
What is on Offer:
- The chance to work at a national Practice, with an exciting and diverse range of projects in different sectors.
- Competitive salary.
- Agile working hours.
- Established Home Working Policy.
- Rewards and incentives.
- Regular functions and events.
- Friendly and inclusive working environment.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Investors in People Gold.
If you would like to apply for the above position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, quoting reference RA050.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly