Architectural Assistant - Part II
- Riach Architects
- Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Closing date
- 5 Jun 2022
- Job (Function)
- Architectural Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Riach Architects is looking for an enthusiastic Part II Architectural Assistant to join our award-winning, RIBA Chartered Architectural Practice based in Oxford.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of one year’s experience of working for an UK architectural practice.
- A high level of precision and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Confidence in both written and verbal communication with colleagues and clients.
- Knowledge of technical construction, building regulations and tender package experience.
- Preferred: interior design experience.
For the right candidate, we offer the opportunity to work on an exciting range of high-end residential properties and developments. The role offers the opportunity for personal development; a competitive salary and a positive working environment.
An immediate start is preferred, although not essential.
Please email your application including “Part II Architectural Assistant” in the subject title. You should include a covering letter, CV and short portfolio (max 20 pages).
Gabriele Bytautaite, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Architecture is not just our profession; it’s our passion. We believe that excellence in design is born out of good communication. Whether seeking to maximize financial return or create your family’s dream living space, we will work with you to uncover the full potential of your project and ensure its promise is realized.
Riach Architects was founded over 30 years ago and has received awards for its residential and commercial projects. Located in North Oxford’s Conservation area, we work throughout the UK with clients from all over the world.
- 01865 553772
65 Banbury Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert