We are currently working with a successful Architectural practice that now has a new Conservation Architect job. This is a great opportunity to work on number of residential and ecclesiastical conservation-based projects
Our client is an established multi-sector architectural practice, with a portfolio of projects that includes residential, healthcare, hospitality, commercial, transport and master planning. Due to several conservation/heritage projects they are seeking an Architect to join the team in its West Sussex office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on Heritage and conservation based projects including residential and ecclesiastical
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Production of design and technical drawing packages
- Working with clients directly.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working on Heritage based projects
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Project, and MS Office
- Revit skills are advantageous, but training will be provided
- Strong design skills and graphic presentational skills are essential
- Able to work from the office in West Sussex
- Due to location, you would need your own transport.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Free on-site parking
- 4% contribution pension
- Life assurance.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Conservation Architect Job in West Sussex - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 12594)
Apply for Conservation Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly