Architectural Technologist Job in Islington, North London
An Architectural Technologist job has now become available in Islington, North London. We are seeking an Architectural Technologist or Architectural Technician with strong ArchiCAD or Revit skills to work on multiple high-end residential projects throughout London!
Established over 12 years ago, the practice offers full architectural services from inception to completion. With high-end residential projects as their key sector, they have a highly skilled team of professionals that are passionate about designing and delivering beautiful homes of a high calibre. All projects are produced using BIM, which enables them to deliver elegant and cost-effective design solutions to their clients. You'll be joining a fun and sociable team of 10, in an office that sits nicely alongside Hackneys' canal.
The practice offers full architectural services from concept through to completion. For this position, Architectural Technologists and Architectural Technicians will be considered.
Role & Responsibilities
- Use ArchiCAD as your day-to-day BIM software
- Production of tender and construction packages - drawings, schedules, and specifications
- Managing tender processes; documenting, issuing, analysing, and reporting of projects to clients
- Coordinating work by external consultants and internally with the rest of the team
- Site inspections, including liaison with contractors and subcontractors, site procedures, and documentation
- Administrate Contracts (On end users project) - dealing with RFI's, issuing instructions, valuations, and certificates.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years UK professional experience in practice
- Ideally fluent in ArchiCAD BIM, however, training will be available for Revit users who are happy to transition over
- Experience working on high-end residential projects
- Practical experience and a broad understanding of BIM concepts
- Production and coordination of all project drawings and information
- Extensive experience in delivering tender and construction packages
- Hands on experience with site inspections and JCT contract administration is beneficial
- Excellent and current knowledge of UK Building regulations
- Proven ability to creatively solve complex construction details, both within the office and on-site during visits
- Fantastic English, both written and verbal.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and an extra day off on your birthday. You will also gain an extra day's holiday each year you are in the practice
- Annual Christmas and summer party
- Monthly team lunch out
- Office drinks on a Friday
- Café style kitchen with free tea, coffee, fruit, and snacks
- Informal, relaxed dress code and slippers are given to each team member to wear in the office
- Dog-friendly office
- Regular CPDs
- Profit share bonus is split equally between the team each year
- Cycle to work scheme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technologist Job in Islington, North London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12396)