Architectural Technician Job in Chichester, West Sussex
We now have an Architectural Technician job with a growing architectural and planning practice based in Chichester. This role would suit an experienced Architectural Technician or technically focused Architect.
This successful practice works across the life cycle of projects with its team of planners and architectural staff allowing them to other a first class service to its clients.
Operating from its purpose design office in the city centre the team mainly focuses on bespoke and small-scale residential developments in Sussex and Hampshire.
Due to continued success, they are seeking an Architectural Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take a lead role in the production of technical information and project running for RIBA work stages 4 onwards
- Work on the standardising the technical process across the package
- Use AutoCAD on a daily basis
- Assist the design team with technical input on early design stages
- Carry out simple measured surveys for smaller domestic projects
- Produce detailed technical drawings
- Assist with coordination of projects
- Speaking directly with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience in the UK residential projects is essential
- Ability to take a lead role in the running and coordination of projects
- Strong technical skills
- AutoCAD ability is essential for this role
- Due to the need to visit site you will need your own transport.
What you get back
- £40,000 - £55,000
- Option for home working one day a week
- Working day of 9 - 5.30
- 21-day annual holiday, plus bank holidays and additional Christmas closure of 5 days as an extra
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician job in Chichester, West Sussex - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref: 12420)
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly