Part II Architectural Assistant
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Shoreditch, East London
Part II Architectural Assistant job is now available in East London! This role will see you involved in a wide range of commercial projects. You will have the ability to work on projects at various stages, to build your experience within busy and growing practice!
Currently a team of 45, this AJ100 practice competes against the big names within the industry and has won numerous awards across the years. Projects range across all sizes and values, with a portfolio of work covering Europe, the Middle East, and other international schemes.
Due to continued growth, the practice now requires a Part II Architectural Assistant to join them on a full time and permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist with all aspects of architecture, particularly concept designs and detail design stages
- Work with the wider team on framework projects
- Produce technical drawings and packages - 2D and 3D
- Liaise with internal teams to understand client requirements and project specifications
- Work with architects and other teams on administration tasks.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite, Revit is also desirable but not essential
- Experience working on medium to large scale commercial, residential or workplace projects
- Must be Part II qualified and have professional UK working experience
- Good knowledge of building regulations.
What you get back
- £29,000 - £34,000
- Hybrid working
- Discretionary bonus
- Subsidised gym membership
- Training and development.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Shoreditch, East London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12423)
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly