Interior Architect Job in SW London
An Interior Architect / Technical Designer is required for a luxury residential architectural & design studio based in SW London. The practice is highly regarded for the quality of their work and their position within the luxury residential sector. The role will involve design work such as concept development, space planning including lighting and electrical layouts, kitchen and bathroom design, bespoke joinery and furniture design, and technical design detailing as well as implementation of projects on site.
Their team combines the perfect amount of creativity, industry knowledge and innovation, producing phenomenal work for national and international clients. Due to an increase on their workload, they are currently seeking an equally minded Mid-Weight Interior Architect to become a core member of their team and work alongside on a variety of luxury residential projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work across all stages of the design process, from concept through to completion
- Working on concept development and space planning for high-end residential projects
- To produce clear and organised detailed design intent drawings
- Producing client presentations
- Working on-site and liaising with contractors when required
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in an interior design or architectural practice, preferably on luxury residential projects
- Practical knowledge of how to execute design intent including a basic understanding of construction methods
- Experience developing and producing design packages from concept, tender, and design intent construction detailing
- Experience producing fixture and finishes specification schedules
- On site and project management experience
- Client facing experience
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional conceptual, presentation and space planning skills
- Ability to communicate thoughts and ideas through the use of hand sketching
- Ability to take direction on design concepts and communicate clearly to other team members
- Highly proficient in Vectorworks. Might consider AutoCAD users with an outstanding portfolio/experience
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 – £37,000 DOE
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.