BB Partnership is a medium sized design-led practice based in Islington, London.
In business for over 30 years operating primarily in the residential and commercial sectors in London and Essex.
We are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic qualified Architect, to join our team, working on a mixture of residential schemes including one-off high-end houses, multiple unit schemes and co-living schemes.
Applicants should combine demonstrable design and communication skills with good technical knowledge and experience of taking projects through to concept design, planning approval, coordinated design and delivery on site.
The successful candidates will be confident, friendly and efficient. Enthusiastic about working as part of a team and happy to assist wherever required.
Candidates should ideally have 5 years’ post-Part III work experience across all RIBA stages.
Candidates should be able to show the ability to lead team members and demonstrate:
- Producing drawings for planning applications
- Liaising directly with clients and producing effective presentations
- Leading coordination with external consultants and dealing with queries effectively, driving project related matters to conclusion
- Contract administration including assessing claims for extensions of time and carrying out site inspections.
- Enthusiastically lead a small in-house team
- Strong knowledge and experience in the UK Residential sector
- Revit and AutoCAD experience on live projects within the UK
- A comprehensive understanding of the UK Building Regulations and the UK Planning framework
- Personal motivation and discipline to work independently as well as within a team environment; to be supportive of others
- Excellent design skills to deliver high quality design, across a variety of scales and in complex urban and green belt settings
- An ability to plan, prioritise and organise workload, for a small team
- Effective reporting against timescales & deliverables to the Director & Senior management
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- A good technical mind and an eye for detail
- Be presentable and confident with both client and contractor facing responsibilities
- Excellent English, both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK
- NBS specification writing
- 3D modelling experience (SketchUp)
- Competitive salary
- RIBA Pension scheme - 3% contribution from the company
- 20 days annual leave rising to 25 days with service in addition to UK public and bank holidays
- Option for 1 day a week WFH
- RIBA and ARB membership fees paid for all qualified staff
- Comprehensive programme of in-house CPD seminars
- We are an equal opportunities employer
- We are an employee owned company
To apply for this role please send the following items to email@example.com
- Your CV
- A brief PDF Portfolio with examples of your work (A3 format - Construction details essential)
- A short covering letter about yourself Interviews will take place asap.
- No agencies please.
Due to high volumes of applications please note we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
Apply for Architect, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly