Part III Architect
French Speaking Part III Architect
We are a long established West End architectural practice with a wide range of exciting high end medium scale projects.
We have a vacancy for a Part III Architect with 2-3 years post qualification experience who is either a native French speaker with excellent English or has excellent command of French architectural language. Ideally you will have previous experience of French education buildings.
You will be responsible for the production of sketch design, detail design and working technical drawings, reports and specifications in both languages. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
In addition, you will also possess these key skills:
Revit proficiency preferable
- Solid experience of producing working and detailed construction drawings
- Ability to resolve often complex detail design issues
- Good knowledge of French education building regulations preferable
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work both in a project team and independently
Please provide salary requirements and availability. No agencies please.
Apply for Part III Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly