Senior Architectural Technician
I am currently working with a successful RIBA chartered practice that are seeking an experienced Architectural Technician/Architectural Technologist to join its team in south Hertfordshire.
To become a part of this growing practice, the ideal Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist would have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced working across medium-large scale Residential or Commercial schemes
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience as an Architectural Technician
- Experienced in working within AutoCAD or Revit
- Producing drawing information inline with deadlines
- Experience liaising across external and internal departments
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
The successful individual can expect a highly competitive salary with great perks including flexi hours, hybrid home working, competitive salary and ongoing CPD.
If you are interested to apply or find out more please do not delay in sending through your CV and portfolio asap. 07765221939
Other job titles I recruit in: Architectural Technician, Technical Coordinator, BIM Manager, Architectural Assistant, Project Architect, Senior Architect, Junior Architect, Senior Architectural Technician, Interior Architect, Part 2, Part 3, Architectural Technologist
Other areas where I have active roles: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire,Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Cambridgeshire, West London, North London
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.