Perhaps you are an Irish citizen seeking to return home or are UK based and looking for a new adventure! John Halligan Architects is an award winning, RIAI accredited Architectural and Conservation practice based in Co Mayo, Ireland. This long-established, multi-disciplinary practice has evolved over the past decade to incorporate cutting edge digital & BIM related capabilities in support of a range of sectors across Ireland & the UK and it is in this area that we now seek to recruit.
Our core digital/BIM service offering includes:
- Design & detailing interrogation/validation
- Advanced model authoring & detailing
- 4D construction sequencing
- High-end visualisation & animation
- Model-based measurement & analytics
We are looking for talented, highly motivated and adaptable candidates who possess a strong work ethic and technical knowledge. They should be excited by the prospect of joining an expanding team and developing new skillsets that will place them at the forefront of the digital construction revolution.
Experience and Competencies:
A successful candidate will possess:
- Relevant architectural or technical qualifications
- Excellent computer literacy and experience in BIM authoring software (Autodesk Revit or Graphisoft ArchiCAD preferable)
- Strong detail design and technical knowledge
- Excellent presentation techniques
- Great interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary packages, subject to experience and technical capability
- Flexible & friendly work environment
- Opportunity to be involved in a growing, dynamic team involved at the forefront of the digital construction revolution
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and portfolio samples (pdf format, not greater than 15mb in size) to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘BIM Technician Position’.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland/UK and have fluency in written & spoken English.
John Halligan Architects does not require assistance from recruitment agencies.