Part II Architectural Assistant
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Battersea, London
Seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant with a passion for high-end residential projects and luxurious bespoke finishes, to join my client's team and work on residential refurbishment projects valued from one million pounds!
Both a RIBA Chartered Practice and a BIID member, they offer an array of multidisciplinary services, including architectural design, interior design, and property management. Their portfolio predominately consists of high-end residences in prime areas of London, such as Kensington, Chelsea, and Westminster.
Due to continued success, they now require a Part II Architectural Assistant with job running experience to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on high end residential projects from inception to completion, you will have full job running responsibilities
- Reporting to the Lead Architect on progress and working closely with them
- Liaison with contractors and clients
- Ensuring work is produced and delivered to a high standard and meeting tight deadlines.
Required Skills & Experience
- An excellent knowledge of UK planning and listed building consents
- UK experience in the high-end residential sector, with a portfolio of projects across prime boroughs of London
- Job running experience on a high-end residential London project
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- A high level of proficiency in AutoCAD.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday, plus an extra day for each year you are with the practice
- Christmas and New Year shutdown
- Employee assisted programme
- CPDs to help with life skills and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home Fridays
- Summer and Christmas party.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Battersea, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12294)