Architectural Technologist Job in Central London
An opportunity for an Architectural Technologist or Technician to join a growing high end architectural practice based in Central London. Applicants will initially be working from home and will continue to be offered this flexibility moving forward!
Established in 2019, our client is looking for an Architectural Technologist or Technician to join them in a crucial part of their development, this will give you the opportunity to learn and grow with them as they grow in staff numbers. The practice offers full architectural services from inception to completion on high end residential and hospitality projects throughout London.
Role & Responsibilities
- Predominantly working through the technical stages of projects (RIBA stages 4 and 5), however, you will have some involvement across all RIBA stages on various projects
- Produce detailed hand drawings
- To work on bespoke, high-end projects in super-prime London locations
- Produce high-quality technical drawings.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in the high-end residential or hospitality sector
- Ability to conceive construction details from first principles
- Ability to coordinate external consultants' information
- Qualified and trained as an Architectural Technician, Technologist, or Architect
- Must have some experience and knowledge of high-end interiors
- Hand sketching skills for clients
- An appreciation of classical architecture and art through to current design themes and trends
- Strong AutoCAD skills are essential for this position.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £50,000 DOE
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual bonus
- Summer travel days
- This position is currently a remote working position until a new office is secured, once their new office is secured, the practice will still be offering hybrid working for all staff.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technologist Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12270)