(An international Job Offer)
Denniston Sdn. Bhd., is an international renown hospitality design consulting firm located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is looking for qualified and competent individuals to engage in the preparation and administration of Design Services Contracts for various high-end international hotels and hospitality projects. To view some of the projects, please go to www.denniston.com.my.
- Able to write and negotiate contracts on behalf of the hospitality design consultancy industry. The day to day roles and responsibilities may vary depending on location, type of project and size including the management and execution of the contracts on behalf of the organization.
- Following up of fee payments in terms of the contract requirements and work with Accounts department on these matters.
- Ability to tabulate the costs matrix for reference and update the changes in requirements, conditions, and /or regulations accordingly.
- Ability to update Managing Director on any changes in governing laws, negotiation changes, changes in projects design, and so forth.
- Proven management and leadership skills.
- Sharp & meticulous for details and contracts negotiations.
- Affluent in contracts negotiations especially in hospitality design contracts.
- Any Ad hoc assignments as related by immediate superior.
- Degree / Masters in Architectural / Design studies and its equivalent.
- A minimum of 10 years and more related work experience.
- Meticulous, sharp and affluent in negotiating contracts skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and proficient in English.
- All work will be carried out in English Language.
- A keen interest in and experience of, the writing and administration of Design Services contracts.
- Willing to be located in Denniston’s office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Remuneration is commensurate with the relevant work experience. Do send your comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Apply for Contracts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly