Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant/recently qualified Part III
OPEN architecture, one of Kent’s leading architectural and interior design practices, is looking for a talented and experienced Part II Architectural Assistant/recently qualified Part III to join our friendly team to help with our expanding workload.
We work on a wide variety of exciting projects throughout many sectors, including private residential, large scale development, commercial and retail schemes. Working across these various sectors and building types lends itself to a dynamic and collaborative approach within a stimulating environment.
Basic requirements are:
- Good all round technical, graphic and design skills
- AutoCAD, InDesign, REVIT and Photoshop experience required with use of other software advantageous
- Willingness to learn, work hard and be flexible
- Must have a driver’s license and access to a car
- Working knowledge of UK building regulations and planning guidance
Subject to completion of probation period, successful candidates may receive assistance to obtaining their Part 3 if required.
This position is available for immediate start. Annual salary is based on experience.
Please send your CV and details of your work to email@example.com.
Apply for Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant/recently qualified Part III
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly