Architectural Assistants or newly qualified Architects
Two talented experienced architectural assistants/newly qualified Architects are required to join Eco Design Consultants, an award winning, RIBA Chartered architectural practice, a leader in Passivhaus retrofits, located in Milton Keynes.
These exciting new posts have been created due to growth and offer the opportunity to work on Passivhaus/EnerPHit projects, predominately residential, based across the South, East, Midlands and Wales so with agile working, your location can be flexible.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proactively assist with projects, through all RIBA stages
- Assisting with Passivhaus Planning Package Calculations
Required skills & experience
- An interest in Passivhaus is essential, experience of detailing to Passivhaus is highly desirable.
- A strong practical knowledge of UK Building Regulations, CDM and H&S requirements
- Experience of working on residential projects from inception to completion
- Strong communicator
- Proficient in AutoCAD
What you get back
- Salary £24,000 - £34,000
- Agile, hybrid working
- On-going training and development
- Cycle to work scheme and cycling travel allowance
- Professional subscriptions
- Progressive annual leave policy
If you are interested in on of the architectural assistants/newly qualified Architects roles please submit a covering letter in addition to your CV and portfolio via the link below or to Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architectural Assistants or newly qualified Architects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly