Architect - Newcastle Upon Tyne
This successful Architectural practice is seeking an Architect to join its team in Newcastle. If you are seeking a role in an award-winning practice that offers a collaborative and supportive environment then this could be the role for you.
This award-winning multidisciplinary practice has been established for over 35 years. Based near the centre of Newcastle the team of around 20 people is made up of Architects, Planners and Urban Designers. Their office is an open design studio that encourages collaborative discussions of designs and projects.
They have a number of clients including a number of housing developers and retirement living specialists with projects across the whole of the UK. Due to an increase in workload they are now seeking a job running Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Production of initial projects brief and designs
- Working to develop detailed design packages
- Taking a lead role in the running of projects
- Working directly with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III Qualified
- Minimum of 2 years UK experience
- Experience of working residential based projects
- It would be highly advantages to have worked on developer led residential or care home projects
- Experience of running projects across all stages
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience with Revit would be highly advantageous.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect in Newcastle - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:12232)