Technical Architect or Architectural Technologist required for a leisure centre
Up to £45,000
We are currently seeking someone for a well established company and client of ours. They have recently won planning approval for a £32million leisure centre which includes: -
- eight-lane 25-metre swimming pool
- leisure pool
- sports hall with four marked courts
- climbing wall
- soft play area for younger visitor
- gym, exercise studios
- health suite complete
- outdoor sports pitch on the roof of the building.
- At least 3 years’ experience and able to produce 1:5 technical details in AutoCAD for construction stage.
- Knowledge of Revit is an advantage (Detailing in Revit may be required).
- Should have experience working with contractors and developers.
- Experience in the Leisure sector is an advantage.
- A good knowledge of UK regulations and NHBC standards is essential.
- Must be able to take charge of the detailing, coordinate with a small team and represent the company in technical meetings.
Please get in touch with email@example.com