Experienced Part II Assistant/Newly Qualified Architect
McDonald Architects are looking for a talented and motivated Part II Assistant with strong design, detailing and technical skills to join our friendly team in North London. We have a prestigious client base and a growing portfolio of high-quality projects. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, both as part of a team and individually.
- Positive and proactive approach
- Experience of working on retail and office projects advantageous
- Strong design and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent organisation, communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
- Working knowledge and experience of AutoCad is essential, experience in using Sketchup and Revit advantageous
Please send your CV and portfolio along with a covering letter outlining your suitability to email@example.com.
Strictly no agencies please.
Apply for Experienced Part II Assistant/Newly Qualified Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly