We have just been appointed to search for an Associate Director to join the leadership team of a flourishing architectural studio in West Sussex.
The initial appointment will be at Associate Director level with a view to progress to a Director / Board Member.
Duties will include:-
- Contributing towards the strategic growth of the office.
- Identifying and winning business through the existing company contacts & networking events.
- Managing and growing the existing team.
- Overseeing the successful delivery of projects from inception to completion.
Skills & Qualifications required
- ARB/RIBA Architect
- A proven track record of delivering projects through all stages. A background in the education, housing or healthcare sector is highly desirable.
- Good communication abilities.
- A self-starter with the passion and drive to grow a business & team.
- A desire to progress your career to Directorship level.
For more information please apply with your CV & Portfolio (Max 8MB)
Apply for Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly