Senior Architectural Technician
Senior Architectural Technician Job in Warwick, Warwickshire
Seeking a Senior Architectural Technician with Job running and Revit experience to take a lead role running of projects. This practice offers highly competitive salaries and career development.
This AJ100 Architectural practice has 10 studios based across the UK and employs over 200 people. Working on a range of projects including residential, commercial, retail, Mixed-use, Student accommodation and Leisure. The practice promotes personal and professional development in its technical team supporting CIAT chartership, offering career development and progression.
Due to an increase of work in the midlands office they require a Revit Skilled Senior Architectural Technician to join its team based in Warwick.
Role & Responsibilities
- Production of technical drawings and supportive technical information
- Using Revit on a daily basis
- Taking a lead role in the management of the projects ensuring the delivery of services and projects.
- Manage the production of detailed design drawings, working drawings, schedules, and specifications, 2D and 3D drawings in either CAD or BIM where relevant
- Carry out project reviews and assist with resolving technical issues.
- Help with the development and mentoring of junior members of staff.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience as an Architectural Technician
- HNC/HND in a related discipline or can demonstrate significant relevant experience
- Membership of CIAT or working towards chartered status.
- Experience of delivering projects.
- Ability to take a lead in the management of projects
- Skilled in the use of Revit and AutoCAD is essential for the role.
What you get back
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- payment of professional membership
- On-going training and development.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technician in Warwick Warwickshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 12222)
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly