We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a minimum 5 years post Part III qualification with a track record of collaborative working in a BIM environment with Revit, to join our award winning design studio in Manchester.
- ARB/RIBA chartered Architect
- 5+ years’ post Part 3 qualification experience.
- Strong design and technical expertise.
- Key involvement in all RIBA work stages 0-7
- Excellent knowledge of Revit.
- Thorough experience in BIM environment.
- Be highly organised with attention to detail
- Able to co-ordinate the inputs from other consultants
- Produce working drawings and technical detailing.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment of a multi-disciplinary design team.
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Excellent verbal and graphic communications skills
- Experience working on multiple large-scale / complex projects is ideal
Hodder + Partners is the incorporated continuation of Hodder Associates, founded in 1983 by practice Principal Stephen Hodder. The practice offers architectural services across all sectors, including interior design, masterplanning and urban design. We listen, collaborate, and deliver imaginative buildings and places for people, and sustainable outcomes for clients.
In 1992 we received the Royal Fine Art Commission/Sunday Times ‘Building of the Year’ Award for Colne Swimming Pool in Lancashire. This resulted in the appointment to extend Arne Jacobsen’s Grade I listed St Catherine’s College, Oxford, a client relationship which extended for some 20 years.
In 1996, the practice received the inaugural RIBA Stirling Prize, for the Centenary Building, University of Salford. It has since won a over 40 major national awards.
Our most recently published project, the Welcome Building at RHS Garden Bridgewater has received four awards and two high commendations and was pivotal to the practice being awarded Architects Practice of the Year in the NW Insider Property Awards 2021.
Although based in Manchester we work nationally and current projects include a number of Build to Rent developments, Purpose Built Student Accommodation and a mixed-use development for ex footballer and pundit Gary Neville.
Please submit cover letter, CV, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org