We are seeking a driven and passionate person(s) who not only wish to work closely with our clients, but who have the ambition to progress their career and our practice.
We are currently seeking 2-3 Senior Architectural Technologist(s), the successful candidate(s) will be a talented designer with a high-quality portfolio and demonstrable experience ideally within the residential sector to join our practice. Their role will include, but not limited to , managing the design process from conception to completion, preparation, submission and negotiation of planning and preparation of technical design packages.
Our practice is evolving and these are exciting times to join our team, the ideal person(s) will support the Management Team in growing and building the business to ensure the business objectives are achieved.
The successful candidate(s) will require:
- Relevant degree qualification or demonstrable 5+ years relevant experience in residential design
- Registration with CIAT or ARB or a commitment to working towards CIAT Chartership
- Knowledge and understanding of current UK planning policies and Building Regulations, materials and construction techniques
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D modelling software including Revit and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills - able to establish and maintain client relationships
- Sound knowledge of the construction process
- Ability to plan, co-ordinate and organised effectively to achieve key targets
- Willingness to continue professional growth through CPD/experience
Apply for Senior/Architectural Technologist(s)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly