Senior Architect Job in Putney, London
Seeking a Senior Architect with strong planning experience on residential lead projects in the UK. This practice offers an extensive list of employee benefits and a good work life balance.
Established over two decades ago, the practice has three studios across the globe and a strong international client base. They work across a range of sectors including hospitality, commercial, residential mixed-use schemes, refurbishments of listed buildings, and new build developments.
Due to continued growth, they now require a Senior Architect with strong planning experience and Revit to join their London team on a full time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Associates on project matters and progress
- Managing and overseeing teams
- Design reviews, internal team meetings, and representing the company at external project meetings
- Assemble and process tender documentation
- Working across planning stages of residential projects (RIBA stages 1 - 3).
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB and RIBA registered Architect
- Experience across all RIBA stages, particularly across stages 1 - 3 on large residential lead projects in the UK
- Running and overseeing the delivery of projects
- Strong client facing experience
- Expert knowledge of Revit is essential for this position
- Must be a strong communicator and role model.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000
- Generous and progressive annual leave policy
- An extensive list of employee benefits is available on application.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in Putney, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref: 11216)
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly