Salary: £30-36,000 Dependant on experience
My client is a RIBA Chartered and well-established practice based in Oxfordshire, who have a wide-ranging portfolio of work that covers the Housing, Education, Industrial, Retail & Master Plan sectors. The team is currently 8 strong, but due to an increase in workload are looking for several new, talented candidates to come on board.
The team are currently using AutoCAD in practice so previous experience would be essential. Revit, Sketchup and Adobe knowledge is also highly desirable.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience & Requirements for the role of Architect:
- Excellent hand sketching/ free hand abilities.
- Strong knowledge of modern architectural principles and processes.
- You should boast excellent technical and design abilities shown throughout your portfolio.
- Previous exposure to delegating tasks to appropriate team members.
- Previous job running exposure of experience of assisting.
- ARB registered with several years post Part 3 experience.
- Adhere to all industry standards.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
I'm also recruiting for Architectural Technicians/ Technologists and Job Runners for the same client.
To apply, please call KAZ on 01792365101/ 07802606856 for a confidential conversation OR alternatively, send your update CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org